Re: [Axiom-developer] Beta Announcement / Final Questions

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Beta Announcement / Final Questions
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:46:40 -0800

Martin Rubey address@hidden wrote:
> 3) Bob, if you can make up your mind about your wish regarding the bounty,
> I'll
>    include this in the release-notes, or you can do it yourself, if you
> prefer.

My lack of experience with Axiom is a major drawback.  I cannot even
readily identify what needs to be done.  I thought a bit about a QFT
module (a la FeynCalc) but by the time I got deep enough into that to
understand how to write the requirements, I'd have the bounty
half-completed...  Therefore I propose the following text for my bounty:

    $100 for any new mathematical Domain, extension, or algorithm.  The
    submitted pamphlet code must be at least 500 lines and include test
    cases and examples.  Proposals should be sent in advance of code to
    the axiom developer's mailing list: address@hidden to
    verify eligibility of your idea.

Comments?

I will likely put up further bounties for QFT pieces as I come to
understand the work involved.

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the
    votes." -- Joseph Stalin