RE: [Axiom-developer] [TeXmacs]

From: michel . lavaud
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] [TeXmacs]
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:40:34 +0100

On 18 Dec 2004 at 11:06, Bill Page wrote:

> If this doesn't happen there is a basic problem starting tm_axiom.
>
> I have seen this happen so far only on one system (Windows 2000)
> where I tried to install TeXmacs and Axiom. On that system AXIOMsys
> runs ok from the command line, but if I type tm_axiom from the command
> line, it starts and immediately exits with no message. I am not sure
> what is causing this since exactly the same program when copied to
> another system with Axiom runs fine.

I looked at the code of tmwin_axiom.c. I may be wrong, but it would seem that
the
variable AXIOM_exe is given the default value c:/Program
Files/axiom/mnt/windows/bin/AXIOMsys.exe at the beginning, and not modified
afterwards, so that tmwin_axiom.exe would not find axiomsys.exe if it has been
installed elsewhere?

Best wishes,

address@hidden
http://www.univ-orleans.fr/EXT/ASTEX
ftp://ftp.univ-orleans.fr/pub/tex/PC/AsTeX
liste de discussion: address@hidden
Abonnement à la liste: envoyer un message de contenu
"sub astex Nom Prenom Etablissement" à address@hidden