[Axiom-developer] [#96 no text before Axiom command in comment] Bug fixe

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#96 no text before Axiom command in comment] Bug fixed
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:30:43 -0600

Changes
http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/96NoTextBeforeAxiomCommandInComment/diff
--
I modified the regular expressions that scripts ReplaceInlineAxiom.py and
ReplaceInlineReduce.py use to search for commands embedded in the text.
The previous version used a negative look-behind for the ! escape character
in combination the start of string ^ character. This test failed if there
was no character preceeding the first !\begin{axiom} or !\begin{reduce}.
I simply removed the start of line requirement. As a result \\begin it
is also now possible to indent equations properly in structured text.

* See SandBox for an example of the use of such indentation.

* Comments that start with commands should now also work.

* Let me know if this causes any unexpected behaviour.

* I am monitoring SandBox and a few other pages to see
  what sort of problems new users have when then experiment
  with entering commands. I think/hope that the web site is
  getting a little easier to understand for the novice.

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden