Re: [Axiom-developer] [Q] Windows next version executable ?

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] [Q] Windows next version executable ?
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 17:25:26 -0500

Vladimer,

The algebra, except for a few bug fixes, is unchanged so the windows
port is waiting for other parts since the browser and the graphics do
not yet work.  I'm working on a port of these important pieces.
Portable GUI programs are challenging so the work is going rather
more slowly than I'd like but progress is happening here.

We also need a working port on several other platforms, such as the
MAC, where Axiom does not yet run. Pierre and Chuck have made some
strides in this area.

Tim