[Axiom-developer] [FunctionalMapping] Monoid (or Semigroup) is enough

From: wyscc
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [FunctionalMapping] Monoid (or Semigroup) is enough
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:47:51 -0600

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/FunctionalMapping/diff
--

??changed:
-function with domain from set and co-domain from Ring and returns
function with domain from set and co-domain from Monoid and returns

??changed:
-Test1(A:SetCategory,B:Ring):
Test1(A:SetCategory,B:Monoid):

??changed:
-        -- then all we need is multiplication from some Ring
        -- then all we need is multiplication from some Monoid

??changed:
-The call to 'MappingPackage3' to construct a functional composition
The call to <code>MappingPackage3</code> to construct a functional composition

??changed:
-qFLOAT(5.1)
qFLOAT(5)

++added:
And over the Monoid of <code>NonNegativeInteger</code>
\begin{axiom}
pNNI(x:NNI):NNI == 2*x
pNNI 5
qNNI := g pNNI