[Axiom-developer] [build Axiom] this is an experiment

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [build Axiom] this is an experiment
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:37:44 -0600

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/BuildAxiom/diff
--
Yes, earlier today (March 15, 2005) the darcs repositories were
generated from the arch (tla) repositories of the same name:

  - axiom--main--1

  - axiom--windows--1

But they are are separate repositories so if we continue to use
them, I will try to find time to setup automatic (each night?)
synchronization. I have read about some tools for this purpose
that go between CVS, Arch and darcs. But for now I was thinking
of (approximately weekly) manual synchronization.

This is an experiment. If you have the opportunity, please feel
free to send darcs patches (via email) or if you can set up your
darcs repository on a web server, then I can "pull" any changes
that you make back to the MathAction repositories and thence to
arch.

darcs "push" is more complicated because (like tla) it involves ssh.
I would like to avoid it for now.
--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden