RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: darcs patch: Remove system utilities.

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: darcs patch: Remove system utilities.
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:11:53 +1000

Hi Bill.

| I would like to do the GCL 2.6.6 patches next. Since as
| a patch this would be quite large because of the new gcl
| tarball, if you are still on a slow internet link I can
| do this from my local sources after my next rebuild
| (by tomorrow).

The computer I did the 2.6.6 patch on has a fast connection, but it seems
like overkill to do the 2.6.6 tarball that way.  I think you should go ahead
with your local sources unless there is some kind of problem there.

| Thanks again.

No worries.  I guess the proof of the pudding will ultimately be darcs ssh
write access.  Although I haven't downloaded Axiom on my slow connection
yet, Darcs worked flawlessly there on other, smaller, HTTP repositories.

| Cheers,

Indeed!  Have a good night.

Mike Thomas.