[Axiom-developer] [Axiom-mail] February 2005 release

From: Mark Murray
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Axiom-mail] February 2005 release
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 13:14:24 -0600

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AxiomMail/diff
--
root writes:
> The February 2005 release of Axiom has been posted to:
>
>  savannah.nongnu.org/projects/axiom
>  sourceforge.net/projects/axiom
>  arch.axiom-developer.org as axiom--main--1--patch-29

A FreeBSD port of this has been compiled for FreeBSD 5.3, and is
available at

http://people.freebsd.org/~markm/axiom-0.0.tbz

Use pkg_add(1) to install it.

Please report FreeBSD-specific problems with the package to me, and
more general problems to the Axiom lists.

This is a first cut at a FreeBSD release, there are no doubt a zillion
things wrong with it. Handle with care.

Thanks!

forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden