[Axiom-developer] [AxiomDownload]

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [AxiomDownload]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:13:54 -0600

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AxiomDownload/diff
--

??changed:
-Hello,  I followed the directions for using the binary for redhat 9,
axiom-Feb2005-Redhat9-bin.tgz and I consistently get the message:
/home/axiom/mnt/linux/bin/axiom: line 1: hostname: command not found
-The directory for Axiom, /home/axiom--main--1--patch-29/mnt/linux, does not
exist.
Hello,  I followed the directions for using the binary for redhat 9,
axiom-Feb2005-Redhat9-bin.tgz and I consistently get the message:
  /home/axiom/mnt/linux/bin/axiom: line 1: hostname: command not found
The directory for Axiom, /home/axiom--main--1--patch-29/mnt/linux,
does not exist.

??changed:
-Check the first couple lines of the axiom command (use which axiom to find it).
-Check that the AXIOM shell variable points to the right place.
-(p.s. If you sign in I could help you directly. There is no identifying
information here)
Check the first couple lines of the axiom command (use which axiom to
find it). Check that the AXIOM shell variable points to the right place.
(p.s. If you sign in I could help you directly. There is no identifying
information here)

Note that the same problem occurs with the Fedora versions. See

#111 Fedora Core 3 binaries don't work (axiom-Feb2005-Fedora3-bin.tgz)

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden