[Axiom-developer] Clifford Algebra presentation

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Clifford Algebra presentation
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:52:42 -0500

Paul,

I came across your presentation "Quick Introduction to Clifford Algebras".
I'm the lead developer on Axiom, an open source computer algebra system
(http://page.axiom-developer.org). I'm documenting our clifford algebra
package and I'd like permission to quote your work as part of the
documentation. Your glucat software is under the LGPL license but there
is no license associated with your presentation so I'm asking for explicit
permission.

Tim Daly