RE: [Axiom-developer] building Axiom with GCL Version_2_6_7pre fails

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] building Axiom with GCL Version_2_6_7pre fails
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 09:28:15 -0400

On May 18, 2005 7:38 PM Mike Thomas wrote:

> Before I dive in on this one, am I right in thinking
> that the windows darcs repository has not changed since
> that patch I sent you in March?

Do you mean the patch which replaces unix system commands
such as `cat' and `rm' with lisp functions? Although I have
been testing with your patch on my local system, I believe
that I have not (yet) updated the Axiom on Windows darcs
repository at axiom-developer.org In fact, I think the
version in the repository is still also using the GCL-2.6.5w
patches.

Would you like me to update the repository now?