[Axiom-developer] [Summer of Code]

From: anonymous
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Summer of Code]
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 14:30:17 -0500

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/SummerOfCode/diff
--

??changed:
-1 work on the reference volume of the book
DOCUMENTATION

* work on the reference volume of the book

??changed:
-2 work on the tutorial volume of the book
* work on the tutorial volume of the book

??changed:
-3 work on the windows version of the browser and graphics
* language translation

   Axiom is a worldwide project. It is used in multiple countries
   and runs on platforms like Red Flag Linux (Chinese). We have
   some introductory documentation in French but we need people
   who can translate the book into any non-english language.

USER INTERFACE

* work on the windows version of the browser and graphics

??changed:
-4 work on the wiki version of the browser and graphics
* work on the wiki version of the browser and graphics

??changed:
-5 develop regression testing
SYSTEM BUILDING and TESTING

* develop regression testing

??changed:
-6 develop test cases
* develop test cases

??changed:
-7 test code
* test code

??changed:
-8 drag-and-drop
NEW FEATURES

* drag-and-drop

??changed:
-9 dvi organization
* dvi organization

??changed:
-10 booklet mechanism
* booklet mechanism

??changed:
-11 semantic markups
* semantic markups

??changed:
-12 etc
-
-   (under construction)
MATHEMATICAL WORK

* Field Theory Module (ala FeynCalc)

* Literate Program to implement "Primes is in P" algorithm

* Symbolic Summation algorithm

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden