[Axiom-developer] macosx

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: [Axiom-developer] macosx
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:53:10 -0700

Can someone tell me the status of the macosx port of axiom?

One of my collaborators wants to use it, and mac's are incredibly common
among physicists these days.

FYI we're discussing teaching a computer algebra course, and I hope to
get axiom involved here.

Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen
    these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding
    fathers used in the great struggle for independence." --Charles A. Beard