[Axiom-developer] examples for the wiki

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: [Axiom-developer] examples for the wiki
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:49:26 -0700

The contents of src/input can be translated into wiki pages (thereby
enhancing our documentation and making more stuff searchable) with the
attached perl script.  Run it in the same directory as *.input.pamphlet.

Can we just dump them all on the wiki?

Hyperdoc will require a little more work.

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen
    these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding
    fathers used in the great struggle for independence." --Charles A. Beard