Re: [Axiom-developer] woeful documentation sources

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] woeful documentation sources
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:26:58 -0700

Since )help does not return anything useful, can we make )help call asq?

It looks like what we want is asq -doc

Asq is a C program that outputs lisp!

It looks like )what and )display read the .daase files, but no axiom
command reads browse.daase, where this documentation lives?  Is that
correct?

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen
    these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding
    fathers used in the great struggle for independence." --Charles A. Beard