[Axiom-developer] Re: cross-platform api

From: Kai Kaminski
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: cross-platform api
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:17:35 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

See http://www.libsdl.org/index.php

I know libsdl, but it seems to be meant for games and doesn't include any widgets. It would only give us canvasses and OpenGL widgets, but any widget set does that too. I like wxWidgets (www.wxwidgets.org). If we are only looking for a rendering library we should also consider Cairo (http://www.cairographics.org/introduction).

Kai