[Axiom-developer] [#187 trouble with tuples]

From: wyscc
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#187 trouble with tuples]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 08:05:26 -0500

Changes
http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/187TroubleWithTuples/diff
--

??changed:
-\par

??changed:
-\par
-Students and I make errors when the display is the same, even if there is a
type information.

Students and I make errors when the display is the same, even if there is a
type information.

<hr>
>From William Sit, Fri Jul 1 08:50:00 -0500 2005<br>

There seems to be some bug in the display, because the code in Tuple
(array1.spad) uses parenthesis, not brackets.

\begin{axiom}
coerce(a)$Tuple INT
coerce(a)@PRIMARR INT
\end{axiom}

This bug may be due to the Interpreter coercing 'Tuple INT' to 'PRIMARR INT'
and then to 'OutputForm', which perhaps uses the List output. Tim Daly may know
more.

William

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden