[Axiom-developer] RE: IssueTracker anonymous property changes

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: IssueTracker anonymous property changes
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:12:39 -0400

On Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:33 AM Martin Rubey wrote:

> property changes with no explanation appear regularly on
> IssueTracker.
>
> Is there a way that only identified people may commit such changes?
> I.e., changes from open to anything else?

I have changed IssueTracker so that it is necessary for a user to
identify themselves by setting name and email address in preferences
before being able to apply property changes to issues. This is the
same as now required for edit.

I have also improved the formatting of the properties section of the
issue reports a little and introduced new color coding for 'duplicate'
reports (yellow) and for reports with 'fix proposed' (light green).

Let me know if you have comments.