[Axiom-developer] [#192 Folding does not work in Konqueror 3.1.4] [#192

From: William Sit
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#192 Folding does not work in Konqueror 3.1.4] [#192 Folding does not work in Konqueror 3.1.4]Using folding to implement tabs
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:02:49 -0500

Changes
http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/192FoldingDoesNotWorkInKonqueror314/diff
--
Hi Bill:

SandBoxTabs ran fine. Nice tabs. Can the tabs be placed vertically, like on the
left side of the window? That way the number of tabs won't be limited by the
width of the screen (although of course one can also scroll horizontally, but
vertical scroll seems more tolerable, to me). I am thinking these may be nested
to become something like the cell/group brackets in Mathematica's Notebook. (The
html code would become quite unreadable. Are the table tags manually generated?)

The point and click features: some symbols (like Sigma and Paragraph signs under
Latex column) not working ("error on page" for IE 6.0.2900 and just nothing
happens on Firefox (Windows XP SP2)). Most of the time, it is the LaTeX text
versions like \alpha that is pasted, not the actual symbol (the \circ is an
exception).

I am using: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5)
Gecko/20041107 Firefox/1.0.

William

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden