[Axiom-developer] [Axiom In Emacs] BOOT mode for Emacs

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Axiom In Emacs] BOOT mode for Emacs
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:34:58 -0500

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AxiomInEmacs/diff
--

??changed:
-
<hr />
On July 18, 2005 11:50 AM Kai Kaminski wrote:

I put together a tiny Emacs mode for BOOT code. It doesn't do much, but
comment-region and font-locking work to some extent, which is all I need
right now. It's my first Emacs mode ever, so it might not work very
well. I also haven't tested it with XEmacs yet.

Kai

PS: I hope I didn't duplicate any effort. I couldn't find anything in
the axiom-developer archive.

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden