RE: [Axiom-developer] next merge push

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] next merge push
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:08:33 -0400

On Monday, July 25, 2005 7:06 AM Tim Daly wrote:

> Martin Rubey wrote:
>> Did you get my patches?
>
> I've applied the daase.lisp patch for truename which I believe
> was yours.

No. The daase.lisp patch was originally proposed by Mike Thomas.

> I haven't reviewed the bug list yet but that's the next thing.
> Are there specific patches (diff files) somewhere?
> I'd like to get a much done this week as I can.

There are currently 11 patches proposed in IssueTracker most of which
are from Martin. See

http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/IssueTracker?status:list=fix
%20proposed

If you need help interpreting any of these please let me know.