[Axiom-developer] 'this'

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] 'this'
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:19:25 -0500

Bill,

Sorry for being so unresponsive but the new job has a deadline of 9/1
and I'm running uphill to try to catch a clue or two.

re: MathAction server costs. Don't worry about it. It's covered.

re: CAISS as sponsor. It's true I no longer work there but we all
owe CAISS and Gilbert Baumslag (the director) more than we can repay.
Leave the sponsorship on the first page.

CMU is a different story and all of my Axiom work is nights/weekends.
If this changes we can list them as a sponsor but please don't do
anything until I have the discussion and the permission.