RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: aldor patches

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: aldor patches
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:16:53 -0400

Peter,

On Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:53 AM I wrote:

> Executive Summary:
>
>   The axiom/aldor build seems to have completed successfully
>   but we are missing an include file named 'axiom...'

Ok, I followed step 2. from Martin's web page:

http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AldorForAxiom

and created axiom.as in $ALDORROOT/include

Now the compile of rr.as completes successfully and Martin's
example factorial code in step 3. Great!

So the final step is just for me to put this version of
Axiom into production on the MathAction server.

Thanks again, and again.