[Axiom-developer] Master Thesis Subject

From: Antoine Hersen
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Master Thesis Subject
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 12:25:42 -0700

Hello,

I am pursuing a master degree in CS at California State University of Sacramento and an Engineering degree in France.

I am looking for a Master Thesis subject in CS and I will be very interested to do something related to CAS and Axiom. I have fairly decent ability in math as I am planning to get a master in math after. And I am good at functional language even if I am more familiar with ML and Scheme than CL.

I will really appreciate any idea with some track to begin.
And hope to make a positive contribution to Axiom.

Thank you
Antoine Hersen