[Axiom-developer] [MathActionDevelopment]

From: billpage
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [MathActionDevelopment]
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 22:19:47 -0500

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/MathActionDevelopment/diff
--

??changed:
-  - Pamphlet file support
-
-I have started to document the work I am doing to implement
-full Axiom pamphlet file support on MathAction. I hope to
-have an test version of this extension available before the
-weekend.
-
-See also [dhmatrix] here on this site.
-
-My approach is to use Norman Ramsey's Latex to HTML [l2h]
-noweave filter. This filter together with noweave, is able
-to produce HTML files directly from noweb (pamphlet) files.
-[l2h] is written in Icon - so over the last couple of days
-I had to learn yet another language. Icon is quite a tidy
-fast and apparently well suited language for this sort of
-complex conversion. I have modified and extended [l2h] so that
-inline and display math environments as well as the axiom,
-aldor and reduce pseudo-environments are passed straight
-through the conversion. Now that I understand Icon and
-[11 more lines...]
  - See "MathAction":/IssueTracker?category:list=MathAction&sort_on=status_index
    in IssueTracker

  - Pamphlet file support See #210

--
forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden