[Axiom-developer] [TeXmacs] TeXmacs interface improvements

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [TeXmacs] TeXmacs interface improvements
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:26:47 -0500

Changes http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/TeXmacs/diff
--
Yes, I agree that TeXmacs has great potential as an graphical user
interface for Axiom (and many other computer algebra packages as
well). In principle it should be possible to implement almost all
of the hyperdoc functionality directly in TeXmacs as well as support
for incorporating Axiom graphics into TeXmacs documents and even
compiling SPAD and Aldor library programs.

Unfortunately, not a lot of resources are available to do this.
At this time, the only person that I know who is working on this
is Andrey G. Grozin. See

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/axiom-developer/2005-08/msg00229.html

--
forwarded from http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden