[Axiom-developer] RE: [Gcl-devel] axiom-Sept2005 on opensuse10.0/amd64

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: [Gcl-devel] axiom-Sept2005 on opensuse10.0/amd64
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:59:16 -0400

On October 12, 2005 9:10 AM yoriaki fujimori wrote to
address@hidden:

> I changed one line in Makefile.pamphlet, in the
> Makefile.linux section:
> LDF=-L/usr/X11R6/lib64 ...
>
> and the compilation went on fine.
> This may not be a good solution.

Yes, that is the correct solution for 64-bit linux. I did
the same on my Fedora Core 3 x86-64 system.

> I hope that in future someone wrote separate
> Makefile.linux64.

We would be very happy if you could submit a patch to
Makefile.pamphlet containing a new section for linux64. :)
Also, ./configure should be changed to automatically
detect this architecture.

PS. Please note the axiom-developer email list address:
address@hidden