RE: [Axiom-developer] proxy error athttp://wiki.axiom-developer.org/Fron

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] proxy error athttp://wiki.axiom-developer.org/FrontPage
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:58:20 -0400

Martin, Grégory;

I am not sure exactly what happened. I also could not access the
wiki on axiom-developer early today. It seems that the Zope server
was in a bad state. So I just now re-booted Zope and things seem
to be back to normal.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if any have
any more problems.

About the usage statistics at

http://page.axiom-developer.org/usage/usage_200510.html

It seems that there were a very large number of downloads of
the Fedora Core 4 binaries 'axiom-Sept2005-FC4-bin.tgz': 466
downloads so far this month and only 56 in the previous month.
My guess is that a lot of these must have occurred on Oct 14.
If you look at the tables 'Total Sites' and 'Total Sites By
Kbytes' you can see which sites did the most downloading.

I hope what this means that we now have 466 new users of Axiom
on linux. But if you think that there might be a problem, I can
look at the detailed logs but my policy so far has been to only
do this in the cases of obvious abuse.