[Axiom-developer] [AxiomGraphics]

From: billpage
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [AxiomGraphics]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 02:47:18 -0500

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AxiomGraphics/diff
--

??changed:
-The command is described in Chapter 7 of the AxiomBook.  The syntax of the
-command is::
Graphics in Axiom

The graphics commands are described in Chapter 7 of the AxiomBook.
The syntax is::

??changed:
-graph. But we can still extract the graph data from the view
graph here . But we can still extract the graph data from the view

++added:

Obsolete Instructions

  You need the latest version of Axiom from the Savannah CVS::

    cd /tmp                     <-- or someplace where you want axiom
    export CVS_RSH=ssh
    cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden/cvsroot/axiom co axiom
    cd axiom
    export AXIOM=/tmp/axiom/mnt/linux
    export PATH=$AXIOM/bin:$PATH
    make
    .... (get coffee)
    sman  (lots of warnings but the axiom interpreter should start)
    draw(sin(x), x=-10..10)
    draw(sin(x*y), x=-10..10, y=-10..10)

The sman process will eventually be merged into the axiom command
as soon as I finish up the graphics integration. The sman (superman)
process is used to communicate between the axiom interpreter and the
graphics process. If you just start axiom directly with the axiom
command rather than the sman command the draw function won't
do anything.

  -- or --

You need the latest version of Axiom from the arch website::

  cd /tmp                     <-- or someplace where you want axiom
  tla get axiom--main--1 axiom

forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden