RE: [Axiom-developer] --patch46

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] --patch46
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 00:07:46 -0500

Tim,

On axiom-developer I am not able to actually run a 'root'.
The closest I can come to that is 'sudo /bin/bash' which is
probably not entirely equivalent to 'root' when it comes
to ulimits.

Building with 'sudo /bin/bash' fails with the same error.
It also fails even if I double the stack size limit:

  $ ulimit -s 16384

which is the only limit which seems logically related to
this problem.

Any other ideas?

Could this have something to do with running as a virtual
server?