[Axiom-developer] [Axiom Book] Royalty

From: unknown
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Axiom Book] Royalty
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 05:05:12 -0600

Changes http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AxiomBook/diff
--
Tim Daly wrote:

And, no, you won't make a dime on royalties. I'm one of the original authors
and haven't seen money from it. So if you're thinking that this will be an
income stream you're mistaken. The funds for this effort, if there are any, are
intended to go to the Axiom Foundation (of which I'm not an official member but
suspect I have an influence). The idea is to try to pay people to do
subprojects from funds that the book generates.
--------
I personally feel that doing this would  turn away many possible supporters of
the project. Axiom really needs a good documentation.
--
forwarded from http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden