RE: [Axiom-developer] Online source code no longer working?

From: C Y
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Online source code no longer working?
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 07:29:52 -0800 (PST)

--- Bill Page <address@hidden> wrote:

> On October 31, 2005 8:52 AM C Y wrote:
> >
> > Is anyone else getting file not found errors with the online
> > pamphlet files?
> >
> > http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/axiom--test--1/
> >
> > Did we decide to take this down?
>
> No, this is still available. Keep in mind that this is still
> experimental.

No problem :-).  I'm still being amazed at what you've accomplished.

> There is a problem with using the older url's to
> reference these files. You should use the shorter (but equivalent)
> Axiom wiki url instead:
>
> http://wiki.axiom-developer.org
>
> and
>
> http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/axiom--test--1

Confirmed - that works.  We might want to change the link on
http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/FrontPage - it currently
points to http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/axiom--test--1
 That's an admin edits only page (which makes sense) so I can't tweak
it myself.

Cheers,
CY

http://farechase.yahoo.com