[Axiom-developer] RE: dependent Types

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: dependent Types
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 16:35:27 +0100

Dear Martin,

I must admit that my practical knowlegde of AXIOM does not
really include code produced by the A# compiler, as it
predates the availability of A#. And as I wrote in my
last mail, I do not have much spare time which I can
spend on AXIOM. So probably I will not be able to
contribute much to this.

Regards

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX: +49(6131)39-26407