Re: [Axiom-developer] Couple of quick questions while I'm thinking of th

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Couple of quick questions while I'm thinking of them
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:29:27 -0500

the bibtex file in src/doc is intended to be the standard place
where bibtex references from axiom reside. this keeps the bibtex
reference files from showing up all over the place.

it only references axiom files now because that's all i had at the time.

the idea of the bibtex file as a pamphlet file is that bibtex references
would be kept with annotations so people could figure out what the
reference was about (an abstract). that way people could expand the
annotations as well as give references. and people who wanted to know
what the reference was about but did not have the reference could read
the annotations.

the size of the file isn't an issue. the ability to manage the
references is an issue. if every pamphlet file has its own bibtex
and index files we'll have a hairball of files.