[Axiom-developer] Re: integration server

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: integration server
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:54:32 -0500

Dan,

You may remember me as we've crossed paths in the past but it
has been a while. My last email for you was as world.std.com.

Richard Fateman has a TILU server which contains a database of
integrals that can be accessed from common lisp.

Bill Page has a website (page.axiom-developer.org) where he's
been building up a mathematics web server, mostly based at the
moment on the open source version of axiom, but including by
permission REDUCE.

It would be useful if we could standardize this database and
put it behind the various algebra systems we plan to host.

As you can see from Richard's email he is willing to share
the data but it appears you hold the copyright.

Can we get your permission to use the database of integrals
on the axiom wiki site?

Tim Daly