[Axiom-developer] Re: [Aldor-l] Ann: ALLPROSE

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Aldor-l] Ann: ALLPROSE
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:51:21 -0500

Ralf,

I'm installing the necessary software from your site www.hemmecke.de/aldor
to build the AllProse environment.

It would be useful to modify your Makefile to use symbolic names
for the notangle program calls. You do this for Make.

I have several versions of tangle/weave on my system (Knuth, Ramsey, Me0
and 'tangle' is an overloaded name here.

Now I see why you didn't want me to rewrite noweb out of Axiom.
Cansidering that the work you're doing looks quite useful I agree
with your suggestion.

Would you please include a link to Axiom on your site? We'd really
like to see the Aldor/Axiom community converge again. It's the same
work in the same language with the same goals but different tools.

Tim