RE: [Axiom-developer] MathAction to email list connection

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] MathAction to email list connection
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:06:04 -0500

On Friday, November 25, 2005 4:51 AM Ralf Hemmecke wrote:

> ... I don't think that it is actually the amount of text
> which is a problem, it is rather its organisation.
> What I would dream of is ONE main entry point into the AXIOM
> world. At the moment I could see several.
>    1. Top-level Makefile
>    2. http://www.axiom-developer.org
>    3. http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/MathAction
> If I am on (2) I see a reference to (3), but being new to
> Axiom, I ask  myself, why should I click on MathAction.

Here is a draft alternate page to be displayed when you on (2):

2'. http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/SandBoxFrontPage

Do you think that organization of this new page would be easier
to understand for new Axiom users?

I agree that the MathAction link is not important to new Axiom
users. I hope this alternate page layout makes this more clear.