RE: [Axiom-developer] Aldor?

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Aldor?
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:19:06 -0800

(petition signed) Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>

> In another email I agreed to the individual license, but still
> I have not heard from him about either the open source license
> or the individual license.

What are the restrictions of that license, I wonder?  Are you allowed to
re-license it, or modify and share source?  What kind of restrictions
does it make wrt reverse-engineering, for something like a clean-room
reimplementation of it?  After having viewed it's source, are you
restricted from working on such a thing?  Is a rewrite a good idea, or
not?

--
Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>