[Axiom-developer] Re: Status

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Status
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:51:02 -0500

> Hi Tim,
>
> I wanted to know if you were able to submit the work for the conference. I
> am still working on some issues with the new pamphlet support in mathaction=
> .
> I am working with Mr. Page to solve this. However, the instructions posted
> on the axiom-developer wiki should work. I will try to upload and iso so yo=
> can try it.
>
> Let me know if you need anything,
>
> Regards,
>
> Jose Alfredo Perez

jose,

i just got back from vacation and have 768 emails so i'm a little lagged...

yeah, i'm hoping to have the doyen CD be the basis for the next issac
conference cd which should be built in may. i usually only get a week
to do the build so we have to make sure that all the axiom-related and
wiki-related stuff "just works" by that time.

let me know when the iso is available (and where). be sure to copy the
address@hidden mailing list so others can try it also.