[Axiom-developer] [DoyenCD] Doyen Lived with Drag and Drop

From: wrivera
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [DoyenCD] Doyen Lived with Drag and Drop
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:05:09 -0600

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/DoyenCD/diff
--

??changed:
-The lastest doyen-livecd iso for testing purposes. We are working on the
latest documentation for this project and would encourage all doyen testers to
provide as much feedback as possible. We at the Doyen labs are always open to
comments and new suggestions on how to enhance and improve the doyen project.
For more information on doyen and other doyen projects or if you are interested
The lastest doyen-livecd iso has been uploaded for testing purposes. We are
working on the latest documentation for this project and would encourage all
doyen testers to provide as much feedback as possible. We at the Doyen labs are
always open to comments and new suggestions on how to enhance and improve the
doyen project. For more information on doyen and other doyen projects or if you
are interested in assisting with the development of doyen please join our
mailing-list

--
forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden