Re: [Axiom-developer] [GeneralDiscussion] Plone Bibliography

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] [GeneralDiscussion] Plone Bibliography
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:34:39 -0700

Bob McElrath address@hidden wrote:
> > > If the entry doesn't exist, it can be retreived and inserted
> > > as bibtex, and then accessed programatically using the Plone
> > > Bibliography.
> >
> > Doing this with one or two clicks would be real nice.
>
> I was thinking zero clicks.  As in, add \cite{arXiv:hep-ph/0123456} to
> your wiki page and the rest is automatic from the user's perspective.

By the way, someone at SLAC (SPIRES) expressed a strong interest in
this, and even offered to host a copy of the database on the same server
as the wiki!  I guess it's only about 5 GB.

Not so useful for math, but I'll try to keep an eye out for how to
expand this beyond physics.

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "It is almost universally felt that when we call a country
    democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every
    kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they
    might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one
    meaning." -- George Orwell