[Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-math] Curious behavior of Taylor series

From: Igor Khavkine
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-math] Curious behavior of Taylor series
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:46:42 -0400

On 21 Aug 2006 22:13:13 +0200, Martin Rubey <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Igor,

great that you found the reason. Do you think you'd have the time to document
properly just the function powern? What you found is not the first bug in these
10 lines of code :-(

I can try. But I hope my small patch will still be accepted even if I
can't find the time to thoroughly document that function.

In any case, I'm not sure I completely understand what powern does.
I've looked at servarl power series manipulation routines already, but
I get stumped every time I run into this object: Y from
ParadoxicalCombinatorsForStreams. Can someone explain what it does?

Thanks.

Igor