[Axiom-developer] Live CD for Conference (urgent)

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Live CD for Conference (urgent)
Date: 12 Sep 2006 08:46:32 +0200

Dear Alfredo, Bill,

as you probably know, I'm going to present my guessing package next week - only
as a poster, unfortunately, but still.

I would like to be able to give away Live-CD's (Knoppix style) that contain
Axiom and my guessing package, so that anybody can put it into his laptop and
try it out easily.

How am I to proceed?

IMPORTANT NOTE: the guessing package on MathAction is completely out of date. I
need the most recent version on the CD. Should I send you my package with
compilation instructions so that you can put it on the CD, or should I do this
myself somehow?

I'm sorry I'm so late, I didn't manage before...

Thanks for your help,

Martin