Re: [Axiom-developer] [build-improvements] support system-install GCL

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] [build-improvements] support system-install GCL
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:59:48 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, root wrote:

| Gaby,
|
| Be sure you test your build on Fedora Core 5.
| I had to special case that platform.

yes, testing on as many as supported platforms is a prerequisite for
merge to silver.  At this point, I'm still working on an experimental
branch.   I would like to move as quickly as possible to the big
picture and fix the missing bits as I get access to more platforms.

I have no access to a Fedora Core 5, nor a *BSD platform.  IT is
essential for me to get Axiom build on MACs though.
Any help is much appreciated.