Re: [Axiom-developer] Help with adding algebra URGENT!

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Help with adding algebra URGENT!
Date: 15 Sep 2006 12:20:42 +0200

Yet another question:

I just noticed that the constructor RINTERP is not found by HyperDoc, only the
operation it exports.

After using one of the operations, RationalInterpolation is found, but RINTERP
still isn't.

Tim, you added RINTERP some months ago into the user layer. I suspect that one
somehow needs to rebuild the databases to make it available.

How?

PLEASE HELP, I need it for the conference, for the CD's.

Martin