Re: [Axiom-developer] mercurial source code control system

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] mercurial source code control system
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 08:47:13 +0200

We are already using 4 different source code control systems in
the Axiom project (CVS, ARCH, SVN, DARCS) and no one is entirely
happy with any one of them, so what's the harm in considering
yet another? :-)

Gaby uses SVK to access our SVN archive. ;-)

Seriously, who is using CVS? Should we consider to drop keeping the CVS archive(s) in sync with GOLD? Should we drop CVS support? This synching process is needless work in my eyes... and we don't have so much resources.

Ralf