[Axiom-developer] Re: [Fwd: AXIOM 138]

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Fwd: AXIOM 138]
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 14:36:58 -0400

Gaby,

Larry Lambe has been trying to build Axiom on a 64-bit SUSE box.
One of the issues he ran into a couple problems and I pointed
him at the build-improvements branch. I'm not sure how you
handle the X11/lib64 issue.

.....[snip].....

I am running SUSE 10.1, x86_64 and the make fails next by
looking in X11/lib and not X11/lib64.  Could this be fixed in
"configure"?  I changes to lib64 manually and the make concluded.

However, it seems that hyperdoc is not working, specifically Browse.  I
typed "LIST" in the input field, clicked on "Domains" and it asked if I
wanted to see all domains.  I clicked "yes" and it brought up only
*PlaneAlgebraicCurvePlot and SingleInteger.  Finally, neither 2D or 3D
plotting work.  The latter is working in the Sept 2005 version that I
recompiled on my current system.  Should I try another branch?  Thanks,