[Axiom-developer] Re: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:32:20 -0400

Thanks for the explanation. Our service providers has modified
the configuration of /tmp on our server to provide more space
and the 'svk smerge' command is now working happy apparently
re-creating the Axiom subversion repository on Google in the
expected manner. :-)

Good to hear Bill. :-) If everything goes as expected, later we can
discuss how to keep in sync sourceforge and google repositories.
I do not know if the steps you provided me before are still the ones
to use. This is just in case you want me to take care of the maintaining
them in sync.

Regards,

Alfredo