Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: sock_get_string_buf

From: Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: sock_get_string_buf
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 19:31:30 -0400

root wrote:

> I moved from fink to Xcode for Axiom development at the suggestion
> of someone on the list. Fink was not working well for me, probably
> due to my lack of MAC experience.

I'm a little confused. I have both fink and XCode installed. AFAIK, fink
requires the XCode gcc compilers and the rest of the toolchain installed.

On the other hand, the current gcl sources require pdflatex to process
the documentation, and I have that installed from fink. Which pdflatex
are you using?

Have you removed fink from your system, or just installed the XCode
compilers?

--
Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga
Programmer-Archaeologist