[Axiom-developer] Re: AxiomUnit, DejaGnu, and QMTest

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: AxiomUnit, DejaGnu, and QMTest
Date: 20 Nov 2006 10:11:28 +0100

"Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:

> Ralf and Martin mentioned AldorUnit as possibly relevant and suggest that
> AldorUnit could be re-implemented in SPAD for Axiom (AxiomUnit).

Only I slight correction: I wouldn't reimplement AldorUnit in SPAD but rather
make it compatible with libaxiom. This would save a lot of time.

Just an idea: maybe we could offer Vladimir Bondarenko a bounty for porting
AldorUnit to libaxiom? I could explain him what is needed, and it shouldn't be
difficult at all. Maybe he can use some money? (I'd suggest 100$).

Martin